Use of household things for dog care and dog grooming
Take good care of your pet at home now with the help of natural and household things. Yes, now it is extremely easy to clean and groom your pet at home and all thanks to natural resources. To maintain dog health it is necessary to keep watch on their lifestyle, health problems and common problems they are facing in their day-to-day life.
Most of the owners found it difficult to keep their pet’s health going through all the seasons. They get infested with fleas, injuries, skin infections and other problems. To deal with all these issues they rush to doctors and spends lots of money. To save on a budget and give a better life to their pets here is given the natural remedies for cleaning and dog grooming.
Keep the track of health problems in your pet. Write it down in the diary about your pets needs and problems and start working out in reducing the issues.
1) The most common problem pets face is flea and ticks attacks. Fleas suck the blood of your pet leading several diseases and infections to them. To minimize this problem and to prevent your pet natural remedies such as household baking soda, lemon spray creates wonders.
2) These household stuffs such as baking soda, it is very much useful in cleaning pets injuries. It works as a natural pet shampoo, which cleans pet thoroughly.
3) Lemon heals the injuries and works as a flea repellent as well.Prepare the lemon spray at home, keep that in a spray bottle and sprinkle it on your pets fur every day.
4) Prepare flea collars at home: With the help of peppermint oil prepare flea collar at home and get rid of adult fleas from your pet.
5) Spot on treatments: Use spot treatments on your pet. If fleas occur on your pet then for an immediate action spot on solutions will help you out to manage the situation. Flea medications such as Frontline plus for Dogs and cats are popular solutions to handle the flea attacks.
6) Dog grooming with best of grooming products and equipment will help your dog stay protected from parasite attacks. Buy fine toothed comb to clean the fur and watch for flea attack on pets. Bath your pet regularly to remove bad body odor.
7) Eucalyptus will be beneficial to keep fleas away from your home. Keep the branches of this tree in your home.
8) Mix garlic and vinegar to your pets food as these foods emits a strong smell of which fleas get repelled to.
Use the above handful of remedies to keep fleas away from your pet. Also take your pet to the vet on regular basic.
Indian Pet Store (Dog Store + Cat Store) is an Online Pet shop in India which supplies a variety of Pet Products for your dogs and cats at discount prices and free shipping.
Creative Dog Training Online By: David Coax | Dec 26th 2013 – Dog Training Online uses the exchange of information via the world wide web . The type of information that can be obtained on the internet which can either be hel …
Best Teaching Pet Tips By: Wade Pardey | Dec 24th 2013 – What comprises a particular Linux system, whether it’s Damn Small or Ubuntu, is all the other stuff: specific tweaks for the kernel, utilities, window management …
How Potty Coaching A Puppy By: Bettina Goble | Dec 24th 2013 – Keep in mind the importance of branding your company and creating effective business logos. Puppy leash training requires you to maintain slack inside leash and m …
Vital Factors For Training A Puppy In The Usa By: Jefferson Schoonover | Dec 24th 2013 – He is telling you that he or she is worried, and will not just like the situation he could be in. If you are a responsible owner, then you may no less than make t …
When Do You Start Coaching A Puppy For Hunting By: Sherry Estrella | Dec 24th 2013 – Being dominant over your little puppy will still only cause him to be in constant fear and that is certainly law anyone in the family. This will help in making yo …